Terry Gordon, M.D.Telemedicine Advisor
- Quality, utilization and accountable care initiatives
- Internal Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine, University of North Carolina
- Graduate Medical Training, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, University of Michigan
- M.B.A., Kelley Graduate School of Business, Indiana University
- B.S., North Carolina A&T State University
Dr. Gordon has over 30 years working in direct patient care and health services organizational development, including team coaching, medical cost management, new market assessment, strategic planning/regulatory oversight and provider network development. His healthcare resume is comprehensive. Terry is a health plan medical director for quality, utilization and accountable care initiatives. He is also a Consultant for the Global Leadership in Healthcare Institute at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business, as well as a senior staff physician, Internal Medicine, at Henry Ford Health System.